Wednesday, April 13, 2005

News News News

Well I've just got back from the whole Caribbean schabang, and like Jude I am incapable of communication until i get my laundry/jobs/life under control... So look forward to lots of stories and who knows maybe even a picture or two if i ever work out how to do clever stuff like that... (I have a dead cute pic of me kissing a dolphin, not to mention me and Mickey Mouse hanging out on deck...I actually kid you not)
But before I sign off I have good news-
The show I auditioned for the week before I left have offered me ensemble, and I've taken it. It's expenses only and only a couple of weeks work (25th April-4th May rehearsals, 4th-8th Run), but it will be SO lovely getting back in the rehearsal room I'm really looking forward to it. Anyway, it's called Ann Veronica, part of the Forgotten British Musicals series at the Theatre Museum in Covent Garden. It's based on an HG Wells book about suffragettes and its written by that guy that wrote Dad's Army, Hi-di-Hi, Allo Allo, Are you Being Served, etc. Best bit
is- my lovely lovely monkey Alan is also in the ensemble! Hooray we're going to have SO MUCH FUN!!!
anyway love you and leave you for now
ps. hello ben bell nice to hear from you!

2 Comments:

Blogger rach said...

Right. Surely you've got your laundry and jobs under control now, even if not your life?? Where have you gone? I demand that you come back and tell us all about the Caribbean stuff. I'm having withdrawal symptoms from your fab reviews of DH.....

May 5, 2005 at 1:39:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Liz said...

Indeed. ESPECIALLY as so much has happened! Got very exciting....

May 7, 2005 at 4:29:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home