Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Mickey is calling....

Well, after a day of Food Hygiene Training (what have I learnt about food hygiene?-That there is NOTHING fun about food hygiene), I am very excited to announce that I am now officially all booked up and ready to fly to Orlando on the 1st April. There I will be boarding the 'Disney Magic' cruise liner and cruising the Caribbean for a week with my good friend Nicola who is on the ship's entertainment team. I am tres jammy as I am only paying for my flight and the $6 a day all-you-can-eat food, but get board and excursions free of charge. What's more, due to a problem with flights I have to stay in Orlando an extra 2 nights before coming home, so I will just have to try to keep myself amused at the Magic Kingdom. Shame.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Oh, food hygiene training can be fun when with LCET....... Or at least when with a Chris that doesn't really wanna be there as he's done 48 of the things before ;)

March 12, 2005 at 8:11:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home