Sunday, February 27, 2005

California Here We...DANCE!

I have a special OC dance I do when the theme tune comes on: it basically just involves playing air guitar and pointing a lot...it really does improve your viewing pleasure and make the anticipation of beautiful Ben Mackenzie in THAT white vest all the greater. Jeh-n-loois I know you're with me. I would like to make this a worldwide phenomenon: so hopefully one day, everyone everywhere will do the dance as soon as they hear: "California here we come..."
Please join me- I will let you know how far the dance travels...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jude said...

You are clearly a little bonkers... but we love you for it!!! Bless you so much lovely!!

February 28, 2005 at 2:36:00 AM PST  
Blogger Liz said...

Ohmyword, I just watched this for the first ever ever time. The theme tune, yeah - TOTALLY.... *lots of empathetic beating of my chest going on here*

I....I'm trying not to be ashamed.....but I danced...

March 13, 2005 at 6:48:00 AM PST  
Blogger Kate John said...

hooray- it's spreading!!!!!

March 14, 2005 at 5:18:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home