Wednesday, March 09, 2005

No wonder I get lost in Luton!

Did personality tests at site Jude sent me to. It turns out my brain is 85% right-side dominant!Apparently...
Left brain dominant individuals are more orderly, literal, articulate, and to the point. They are good at understanding directions and anything that is explicit and logical. They can have trouble comprehending emotions and abstract concepts, they can feel lost when things are not clear, doubting anything that is not stated and proven.
Right brain dominant individuals are more visual and intuitive. They are better at summarizing multiple points, picking up on what's not said, visualizing things, and making things up. They can lack attention to detail, directness, organization, and the ability to explain their ideas verbally, leaving them unable to communicate effectively

Am a little concerned about what the left side of my brain is doing during the 85% of the day when I'm not using it. Is it asleep? Is it having a curry? Has it gone abroad for some warmer weather? Will I ever see it again. Oh well, on the plus side I can now forever use this as my excuse when I'm lost in my car, forgetful, messy or inarticulate.

Tests also said I am: messy, disorganized, extremely trusting, open-minded, extremely adventurous, impulsive, sympathetic, enthusiastic, assertive, social, tough, outgoing, rarely worries, self revealing, open, risk taker, likes the unknown, likes large parties, makes friends easily, likes to stand out, likes to make fun of people, reckless, optimistic, positive, strong, extremely imaginative, does not like to be alone, ambivalent about chaos, abstract, impractical, not good at saving money, fearless, trusting, thrill seeker, not rule conscious, enjoys leadership, strange, loves food, abstract, rarely irritated, anti-authority, attracted to the counter culture, overly talkative, extremely artistic, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity, overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment,very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
Likes to make fun of people? Do I? Sorry guys!!!! Most of this is SO right its creepy.

Joke tests:
If I was a movie character I would be: the godfather
You are all about power and control, living by the mafia code.

So you'd better all watch out and be nice to me
If I were a historical leader I would be: a mild-mannered assassination victim. You are Abe Lincoln. You have a peaceful nature and are good at mediating disputes with the exception of the occasional bloody civil war.
hee hee
Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home