Wednesday, March 30, 2005

This week on Desperate Housewives

Wow. I should NOT watch this show home alone after 3 glasses of wine anymore. No Siree Bob.
That was CREEPY- especially the scene in the diner with pharmacist-stalker-guy and the scene where the dad was tightening his son's tie. ooooochy mama.
WHAT THE FLIP IS THE SECRET ABOUT DANA???
blimey ainsley hayes from the west wing gets everywhere now- not only did we see her on CSI but now i look up and see her in crappy David Schwimmer flick Breast Men. Nope, that's beside the point...where was I...
On the week that TV tripe Footballers Wives returns to our screens, making my best friend Rob a very happy bunny, I would like to say that Desperate Housewives is a superb piece of small screen writing. Bravo. It would be my fav show if i didn't fancy Ben McKenzie. Nuff said.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kate, just dropped by, via rach warrick's site. loving the blog!

oh and rach, if you read this comment, let me leave a comment on your blog without signing up to blogger!

April 13, 2005 at 11:07:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home